Premium Cat Litter - Ultra Absorbent Wood Pellets
Our cat litter is up to 5 times more absorbent and more effective at controlling odours than other cat litters that are currently on the market.
The natural scent from the pine keeps the cat litter tray smelling clean and fresh. It is friendly to the environment, 100% biodegradable and compostable.
You can also use our pellets for cats, rabbits, hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs, chinchillas, birds, mice, poultry and reptiles.
Premium Cat Litter
- 100% Virgin Wood - No Additives
- FSC Certified. All wood UK sourced
- Clean and Easy to handle
- Eco-Friendly and Fully Biodegradable
- Non Clumping
- Ultra Absorbent
- Environmentally Friendly
How is the Cat Litter made?
The wood pellets are made from residue chippings left over from the production of timber fencing, and therefore have a very low carbon footprint. These chips are then compressed into wood pellets and the natural lignin in the wood binds them together, so that no glue or additives are required that could be harmful to your animals.
Our Cat Litter is available in 3 sizes:-
5 litre bags
15 litre bags
30 litre bags
1 x Pallet = 312 x 5 litre bags
1 x Pallet = 108 x 15 litre bags
1 x Pallet = 60 x 30 litre bags
1 x lorry load = 26 pallets (30 litre bags)
1 x lorry load = 24 pallets (5 litre & 15 litre bags)
How to Use
- Provide a litter tray large bough for your cat to use comfortably
- Pour in cat litter to a depth of 2 – 3 cm
- Inspect the tray daily and remove solids as necessary. Always use a scoop for removal, and dispose of with the appropriate household waste
- We recommend shaking the tray to bring fresh pellets to the surface.
- Empty the tray as necessary and wash thoroughly with mild detergent.
- Dry and refill with fresh pellets
- Disposable or rubber gloves should be worn whilst handling used litter.
- Pregnant women should avoid any contact with soiled litter.
Our cat litter can also be used for all types of domestic spillages
Take care when lifting the bag
To avoid danger of suffocation, please keep the bag away from babies and young children
Wood Pellets are not for human or animal consumption
Cat Litter Wood Pellets must be kept dry.
To protect from moisture, do not store outside.
For further information and for a quote, please visit the contact us section by Clicking here or calling 01473 230248
ONLY THE BEST FROM DYNAWEST!